Incorporated in 1997, The Pennsylvania Association of Licensed Investigators (PALI) empowers members to provide the highest standard of service to the Commonwealth, fostering ongoing professional development, continuing education and ethical business practices.
- To upgrade professional standards
- To provide for the continuing education of the membership
- To monitor and take action on any legislation that may affect our profession
- To further a mutual feeling of trust, goodwill, and camaraderie among investigators
- To further the spirit of cooperation and mutual assistance among the members of PALI
- To promote and maintain the highest ethical practices in the Private Investigator profession